Saturday, March 1, 2014

Random Thought: Power Rangers Super Megaforce Earth Fights Back

A few days ago I had a random thought about the second episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce. It's not worth making a video over, but I didn't feel like doing multiple 140 character tweets on it either, so I decided to put it on my blog. I need to update this thing anyway.

So this was the episode where the Mega Rangers defeated the Monster of the Day with the Legendary SPD powers. While I was re-watching that fight online (a fan-edited version with the SPD theme song added in), I started thinking about how cool it would have been if the rangers had pulled out the SPD morpher and did the "Judgment Mode" thing on the monster before delivering the final blow. Troy could have said something like, "you are charged with trying to cause mass destruction, judgment!" Then the morpher would flash that giant red X on the monster to show that it is indeed guilty of such evil. After that, the monster would ask, "Are you going to arrest me now?" Then the rangers would respond with, "Nah, we're just going to destroy you. Delta Max, load! Fire!"

How messed up and hilarious would that have been? Yes? No? Well I laughed for a solid minute over the thought of it. If I'm laughing alone, that's cool. Just a random thought.

Bad boys, bad boys. What you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment